Thursday, July 09, 2009

The baby is growing and is getting stronger.

So as a I mentioned previously, I felt the baby kick/punch from the outside on Sunday morning, well last night Nic finally got to feel it.


We had went to bed and I grabbed his hand and placed it where I was feeling the thumps. He couldn't feel it there. So after a little while the baby was kicking/punching close to my belly button and Nic put his hand there and finally felt it. It's definitely sooner than I expected since I was only 20w4d. I was beginning to think that me feeling it on the outside was just my imagination.


Also this morning when I was laying in bed, and Fara was snuggled up next to my belly, the baby kicked her about 10 times. I know she could feel a couple of them, but apparently it's not strong enough yet to freak her out


I also updated my baby bump photos and below is the side by side comparison of my 8 week belly versus my 19 week belly.


No comments:

Post a Comment